This manual will save you
money, time & nerves
AFFORDABLE 360° PHOTOGRAPHY
The manual will answer to the following questions:
- Which 360° Camera should I order?
- What ancillary equipment should you have with you?
- Where to buy?
- How to store and travel with the kit to ensure that nothing will break (13 items in total)?
- What software/apps are required?
- How to use the 360° camera?Full manual provided.
- What are the best camera settings?
- How to get the most out of the space when shooting in low light conditions e.g., ceiling voids?
- Post-survey workflow details? (All described)
- How to view photographs?
- What is the best online and offline viewer?
…and to many more not listed here.
Who Will Benefit?
The complete solution is waiting, so you don’t need to think, waste time and undertake your own researches trying to find what is working and what is not. Months can be lost – we know something about it!
A must-have, especially when you need to capture the full view of your work at your job site and your surrounding architecture and share with your friends or clients so that they can pan around and experience your work as if they are there.
Help your viewers to have a deeper sense and perspective of your work, which could land you more clients.
To allow for rapid site specifics and constraints documentation – a 360° camera captures an image that can replace eight frames from a traditional camera. Time-saver? Absolutely!
Don’t spend hours on site trying to sketch-out, i.e., existing plant room schematic or equipment fixed to the ceiling. Just take a 360° photo and work-out the details later in the office!
Photographing an entire site at defined phases during the build is now seen as a necessary process across large projects. The process helps projects comply with local bylaws (e.g., fire safety) and other contractual obligations.
Reporting site progress? Only 1 second is needed to capture an entire room or space. Take a screenshot of the required detail later and copy it into your documentation. No chance that you will miss anything.
Sample Effects Of The New Knowledge
This is what you will be able to create following my guidance and an investment of less than £300 in hardware and software.